![]() |
| Scrapped the area next to the compost bins of buffle grass - 2 ute loads!!! Took me a week, started with a tractor finished with a hoe and a rake. |
![]() |
| Once nice a level (30m x 8m) dumped more soil where the shed and shade house are going |
![]() |
| I get to play with the neighbour's toys |
![]() |
| Would have taken me ages with a shovel and a wheelbarrow! |
![]() |
| Good day at the office - I wish! |
![]() |
| Now what else can I dig up with my new trusty friend? |
![]() |
| Adapting the compost bin into a place to store my wood more neatly, had to condense them to make room for my berry cage area |
![]() |
| And I have a lot of wood...... |
![]() |
| Shed and shade house area elevated leveled and covered |
![]() |
| My new wood bins are working well |










No comments:
Post a Comment